MockingFire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MockingFire

Based on Suzanne Collins's The Hunger Games trilogy comes a RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the Staff!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenavae Morrigan

Jenavae Morrigan

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:35 am

Currently, we have two admins, and one moderator--plus second characters.

They are:

Carbon Marcus/Nicolette Olson
Heyo!
I'm Carbon/Nikki, better known as Laurel from HBH. I am a massive nerd. I'm not kidding XDD. If you need a freind just PM me, I'm most likely looking around on my nook. Just a heads up, I just hyper. All the time XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Oh and for the record, Darren Criss and Alexander Ludwing are mine. And...
I'M TEAM FINNICK!
So..I'll be in eight grade now..I AM a nerd. -points down to Jenn- And I am now obsessed with Doctor Who, thanks to Jenn.
THERE SHALL BE TEAMS. JUST BETTER THAN TWILIGHT>

Jenavae Morrigan/Vladimir Olson
'Sup guys!
I'm Jena/Vlad, also known as -big breath-: Jenn, Luxe, Cannon, Cainyn, and many more XD. I'm pretty sure I'm more of a nerd than Carbonated, here -points up-. Currently, as of May 2012, I am just finishing up my Sophomore year of High School, at the lovely establishment of.........haha Razz You thought I was going to say it, didn't you Razz In my spare time, other than RPing, I like to read, make graphics, write whatever is on my mind and making it creative, playing piano, playing tennis, and much more. Errmmmmm...that's all that I can think of...at the moment.
SNEVILLUS (Carbon) THERE WILL BE NO TEAMS LIKE........dare I say it...TWILIGHT.
I'm totes a Peeta believer though Razz...and Finnick of course...because he kinda represents my area in the 'States Razz
Oh...and if you haven't noticed...I kinda own the Razz Of course, you guys can use it...as it isn't TECHNICALLY mine...I just claim it Razz
So there Razz

and last, but certainly not least...
Emilia Charlotte Lux/Lucy Paragon

Last edited by Carbon Marcus on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MockingFire :: OOC :: The Reapings-
Jump to: