MockingFire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MockingFire

Based on Suzanne Collins's The Hunger Games trilogy comes a RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning and Leaving Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Olson

Returning and Leaving Thread Empty
PostSubject: Returning and Leaving Thread   Returning and Leaving Thread EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Yep............................
My muse is really dumb right now. It decides to leave me when ALL of my papers for the stupid trimester are due....while we're working on them.........and my tendency to procrastinate...........................so I'm going to be on a leave of absence until my three papers are done..................or until the weekend of March 10th.....which ever comes first :/
Back to top Go down
Jenavae Morrigan

Jenavae Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread   Returning and Leaving Thread EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:10 pm

ANNNNNNDDDDD my homework is done and such! So activness is higher
Back to top Go down
Jenavae Morrigan

Jenavae Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread   Returning and Leaving Thread EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:22 am

O.o
Triple posting is really bad. Guys, don't do this unless you absolutely have to XD

Soooo I'm more than likely not going to be on at all tomorrow, and I will not be on at all on Saturday. -nodnod- I have the most jam-packed weekend in the history of jam-packed weekends. I might be back on Sunday, if not I'll for sure be back on Monday Very Happy

Annnnddddd just a foreshadow--
I will not be online June 12th through the 17th...? maybe 18th. BUT I'm just going to say 19th, because I love sleeping XD

Soooozyeah...that's all I have for now.
Back to top Go down
Carbon Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread   Returning and Leaving Thread EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 am

I am not active right now....I will after my ballet preformance..I dunno when that is but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jenavae Morrigan

Jenavae Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread   Returning and Leaving Thread EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:22 am

So....
My best friend just passed away this morning, so I'm going to be taking a leave of absence until I get some things in my life straightened out. I don't know when I'll be back, but I hope it is sometime soon. I might pop in OOC here and there, but don't expect very much from me for a few weeks. Sorry to those who I have open threads with, I just can't handle very much right now... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread   Returning and Leaving Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning and Leaving Thread
Page 1 of 1